Moving to Peterborough? We provide an efficient service for Removals in Peterborough. Not only can Britannia Harrison and Rowley Removals help with your move within or to Peterborough but we like to make newcomers to the area feel comfortable in their new surroundings.
Peterborough often gets a bad rep for not being one of the most glamorous locations to move too. But there is often lots overlooked in the city which can actually make it a pretty desirable place to live.
Peterborough Facts Snapshot –
- population of over 180,000 according to the latest stats
- around 75 miles north of London
- the plan is build an additional 22,000 homes, create over 18,000 jobs and have over 40,000 people more living in Peterborough by 2020
- 45–50 minutes’ journey time from central London, peterborough is an integral stop on the East Coast Main Line, with high-speed intercity services available from Virgin Trains East Coast, at around 20-minute intervals.
- Interestingly, Peterborough is actually one of the largest city in the UK without any presence of its own local radio.
- Peterborough has one boarding school, which formed in 1895.
The town continues to grow on a weekly basis with over 180,000 people now residing in the town. With development plans well under way for the town, theres no wonder that the population of the town continues to grow. Its also quite popular with commuters to London, with North London being around 75 miles away. Along with this, there are trains that run regularly and even a fast train which can reach London in around 20 minutes.
Here at Harrison and Rowley, we have helped many people relocate to and from Peterborough. Its a town that has deep origins from both a historical point of view, and from ours also.
If you are looking for a removals service, then click to get a Quick Quote.
The link below takes you to a video posted by Peterborough Telegraph, highlighting the history of the town. It discusses heritage and the area as well as giving facts and figures about the town you will be/have moved to.