COVID-19 Update - 15 December 2020
Britannia Harrison and Rowley can confirm it is business as usual with the housing market All staff and clients can continue to play their part in reducing the spread of the virus by following the current guidelines.
Keeping Everyone Safe with our Video Surveys
Where required, we are able to use our Video Survey App to continue to supply quotations for any pending up and coming moves. Watch our video that shows you how this works.
Taking the worry out of your removal
We know it feels like there are a million and one things to remember when arranging to move house, but with a bit of organisation and using our checklist, you can reduce the job load into easy manageable chunks.
8 weeks before you move house
If you have accepted an offer on your home, whilst nothing is set in stone, it's worth staring to gather information that will assist you during the move.
- Begin to enquire about your removal with us by securing a surveyor to come to your property.
- Ensure you begin selling/clearing out unwanted items.
4 weeks before you move house
- If you are renting, give notice to your landlord.
- Try to confirm definite dates, or as near as you can get and get these booked in with us.
- Book time off work should you need to.
- If you want insurance other than the standard liability that we offer, start organising this now.
- If you need help with disconnecting appliances, begin to source plumbers and electricians.
- Contact water, phone and internet suppliers.
2 weeks before you move house
- Secure your definite booking with us. Getting everything set in stone will reduce the pressure.
- Begin to dismantle furniture if you have agreed you are doing this.
- Begin to organise packing if you're doing this.
- Start running fridges and freezers down.
- Clear your loft and garden.
- If any lawnmowers or motors are coming into store, drain these of fuel.
7 days before you move house
Now you are approaching your removal date you need to ensure the following are in order:
- Read your water, electric and gas meter.
- Doctors, dentists and all other mailing addresses need to be updated.
- Ensure all packing is complete if you are conducting this.
- Ensure you know where all your paperwork and important documents are.
- Check arrival times with us to ensure you will be ready.
Complete the form below to get your Home Survey arranged
Complete the form below to get your UK Removals quotation
Complete the form below to get your Self Storage quotation
International Removals Quote Request
Complete the form below to get your International Removals quotation
European Removals Quote Request
Complete the form below to get your European Removals quotation
Call Me Back
Complete the form below and we'll call you back to discuss your requirements
Complete the form below to get your Shredding quotation